A lift gate truck is a specialized vehicle with a platform at the back, which can be lowered and raised to move heavy loads from ground level to the back of the truck. It is a valuable option for businesses transporting large, bulky items but needing the necessary equipment. A lift gate truck rental is a convenient and cost-effective way to move large and heavy items. Whether you need to move furniture, appliances, or any other type of cargo, a lift gate vehicle can help you get the job done quickly and safely. From Home Depot and Uhaul, you can rent an automobile with a lift gate for various purposes.
If you are unsure about the cost of liftgate truck rental, then you will get to know all about it here.
Why a Liftgate rental?
- A lift gate rental is an economical and efficient way to transport goods and materials. It offers several benefits, such as quick loading and unloading of goods, improved safety and security, and increased flexibility when transporting items from one place to another.
- It is beneficial for businesses and individuals transporting large and heavy items. These trucks can load heavy items onto the vehicle without lifting them manually. This can reduce the risk of injury and save time. They also allow for the items to be secured in place.
- Another benefit is that it can provide increased flexibility when transporting items. Businesses and individuals can transport items of all sizes and weights with a lift gate truck. This makes transporting items that may not fit in a regular truck easier.
How much is Lift Gate Truck Rental?
- The cost of renting a lift gate truck can vary depending on multiple facts, such as the truck’s size, the hiring duration, the distance traveled, and the weight of the load. Generally, renting such a vehicle is typically higher than renting a regular truck without a liftgate.
On the other hand, if a family of two or a small organization try to rent a vehicle with storage facilities, the company can give them small trucks with the liftgate option. These small vehicles are usually 15 feet long and are perfect for a small business or family. Hiring such vehicles will naturally cost less.
- The average cost of renting such a vehicle for a day ranges from $150 to $250, with additional charges for mileage and surcharges for heavier loads. The cost can be reduced for extended rent periods by taking advantage of discounts and promotions offered by rental companies.
Also, some companies may offer package deals that include rental, storage, and delivery services at a discounted rate. Therefore, shopping around and comparing prices is essential before deciding on a lift gate vehicle rental.
The cost of liftgate truck rental from Home Depot and Uhaul varies depending on the size and type of truck rented and any additional services. Generally, Home Depot offers lower rates for liftgate trucks, while Uhaul may be more expensive. Additionally, Uhaul has a broader selection of trucks, making it easier to find the right size for the job. Ultimately, consumers should weigh the costs and benefits of each rental option.